525 3rd Street, Beloit, WI, USA
OFFICE, RETAIL, INDUSTRIAL
Ironworks Campus was a heavy manufacturing complex for more than 150 years. The former storage buildings, offices and manufacturing bays have been fully re-imagined into tech, professional and entertainment spaces and are now home to 20+ businesses and more than 1,200 employees.
HISTORY OF IRONWORKS CAMPUS
For nearly 150 years, the site was home to the Beloit Corporation, an economic powerhouse that manufactured the world’s finest paper-making machines. Like many other industries in the region, Beloit Corporation struggled through an economic downturn and ultimately closed its doors in 1999.
In 2001, Ken and Diane Hendricks purchased the property and began a remarkable transformation. Renamed “Ironworks” to reflect its historic roots, renovation of the 750,000+ SF property began in 2002. The former office and storage buildings, foundry, and various manufacturing bays have been fully reimagined into attractive loft-style office and creative spaces. Exposed brick walls and open truss ceilings showcase a unique industrial character.
Today, Ironworks Campus is home to a variety of thriving businesses and a true epicenter for the residential and working downtown community of Beloit.
NORTH - 705 Third St., Beloit, WI
CENTRAL - 601-655 Third St., Beloit, WI
WEST - 690 Third St., Beloit, WI
SOUTH - 501-525 Third St., Beloit, WI
• Flexible size options and built-to-suit offices
• Ample and accessible private and public parking
• Walkability to downtown dining, retail, residential and entertainment
• On-site YMCA offering fitness & daycare facilities
• On-site coworking and tech incubator, Irontek
• Centrally located. Minutes from I-39/90 and I-43 interchange and just over an hour from Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago.
AccuLynx, Blue Line Battery, Brownfield Environmental Engineering, Comply365, Fairbanks Morse Defense, Irontek, Rakuten, Stateline Family YMCA