Easier Isn't Always Better
In the News
- 2016 Rockin the Greens benefit for the Rock County Cancer Coalition at Beloit Club raises over $80,000 for those in need.
- Diane Hendricks donates 80,000 sq. ft. building to the YMCA.
- Lucy's #7 Burger Bar wins Best Business in 2015.
- Merrill and Houstons wins Best Steak by Rockford Register Star for "What Rocks".
- Ironworks at Keystone development in Indianapolis wins the 2015 Best Retailer/Mixed Use Project of the Year.
The Phoenix, Downtown Beloit
The Phoenix, located at 430 E. Grand Ave., is a mixed-use commercial/luxury apartment building located in the thriving riverfront district of downtown Beloit. Less than a 10-minute drive to 3 multi-billion dollar corporate headquarters (ABC Supply, Kerry Ingredients and Regal Beloit), the Phoenix Building boasts a walkable score of 89 and is centrally located to parks, Farmer’s Market, groceries, post office, bars, restaurants, & a scenic riverfront as well as top-ranked Beloit College.
Rockin the Greens 2016
Hendricks Commercial Properties has helped raise over $125,000 for the Rock County Cancer Coalition, which directly helps thousands of those affected by cancer.
Geronimo Hospitality Group Companies
As a subsidiary of Hendricks Commercial Properties, the Geronimo Hospitality Group operates and manages a number of restaurants, hotels and clubs.